Volendam Stateroom 3391?

gregdude

I have just been notified of my guarantee "D" on the Volendam for a cruise in late September, 3391. This is a wheelchair accessible room, something I don't need, but was assigned. Has anyone been in this room, same as 3396, and know the layout? Does anyone have a picture (that would be very helpful). I know it is a shower only, and that actually makes me happy, but just would like more information on where things are located.

Thanks,

GregDude

I have just been notified of my guarantee "D" on the Volendam for a cruise in late September, 3391. This is a wheelchair accessible room, something I don't need, but was assigned. Has anyone been in this room, same as 3396, and know the layout? Does anyone have a picture (that would be very helpful). I know it is a shower only, and that actually makes me happy, but just would like more information on where things are located.

Thanks,

GregDude

Post number 6 on the following thread mentions 3391

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=692582&highlight=volendam+3391

I have just been notified of my guarantee "D" on the Volendam for a cruise in late September, 3391.

You got your stateroom assignment! Congratulations! Is it an upgrade? (I'm too lazy to check backwards on our roll call. :D ) We've never had much luck with the upgrade fairy, so I hope you have had a visit.

Robin

Not really and upgrade, just one deck up from the majority of category "D" cabins. I'm not sure if it is larger than most, but it is certainly a different shape.

That's about the kind of luck we've had with the fairy. When we booked I said we did NOT want an upgrade. I didn't want to be wondering and waiting and HOPING for an upgrade I wasn't likely to get. I'm such a cynic.

I hope someone has more info on the stateroom for you. It sounds interesting.

Robin

Archived