Gatun Lake in Panama Peacock Bass Fishing Trip

Ohio-C-Luver

We sailing on RCL Jewel of the Seas 4/13/09 and were wondering how the Peacock Bass Fishing Excursion is in Gatun Lake Panama? Has anyone done this excursion?:confused: Was it fun? Did you catch any fish? Please, we need to know, we love to fish when we're going to catch! :D

• 1 month later...

Im also interested in this excursion. Im on the 1/12/09 Celebrity cruise to panama. The fishing tour is 1st on my list. So far no one Iv talked to has done the fishing tour . Iv fished on 7 previous cruises and had a lot of fun so if we dont get a responce I will post when i get back CARL:)

My husband went on this excursion through Carnival back in 2/04. He had a great time and has booked the same excursion next month when we travel there on Carnival Miracle. He said there were about 12 people on his boat and everyone caught fish. The fish were not big, but they were feisty and put up a good fight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My husband will be doing this excursion again on 12/2/08 while we are on the Carnival Miracle. When we return, we'll let you know more about it.

Thanks can't wait to hear all about it! Have a Wonderul Cruise!

CujoK-are you sailing on the Jewel? Please join our Roll Call, it's been way to quiet, we need more voices!

Jan

• 2 months later...

I just booked the Gatun Lake Fishing excursion. From what I've read they only take 12 people and I wanted to make sure I'm on one of the 2 boats. I plan to bring some plastic worms and what not to use as an alternate to live bait. I rarely if ever fish with live bait. I have watched several shows on Peacock Bass fishing and can't wait to wet my line.

Archived