What is a 45 day Letter?

CruiseFuse

It's basically a thank you letter for writing to Carnival about a previous cruise. I just got one about a month ago. I had written about some outstanding employees. Anyway, in this letter they tell you to call 45 days before your next sailing. If you do this you will receive a gift. The gifts are things like: 4 drink coupons, 1 picture coupon, a bottle wine. There are other options as well. You need to make a couple of choices in case they are unable to fulfill your first choice. You usually receive the gift the first night of the cruise.

It's basically a thank you letter for writing to Carnival about a previous cruise. I just got one about a month ago. I had written about some outstanding employees. Anyway, in this letter they tell you to call 45 days before your next sailing. If you do this you will receive a gift. The gifts are things like: 4 drink coupons, 1 picture coupon, a bottle wine. There are other options as well. You need to make a couple of choices in case they are unable to fulfill your first choice. You usually receive the gift the first night of the cruise.

Yes and then even after you make your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices don't be surprised if you get something completely different! LOL We received a free 8x10 photo coupon, luckily I hadn't told my son we were expecting a chocolate ship! :rolleyes:

Archived