Legend of the Seas

Ashryn

We shall be going on our first RCL cruise in November, Legend of the Seas. Can anyone who has travelled on it recently let me know what the ship is like and any tips they may have regarding it. We have an outside cabin on deck 2 midship, hoping it will not be too near the engines.

Thanks

I was on it a couple of years ago... The thing I liked the most was the dinning room. It had wall to wall windows and it was by far the prettiest dinning room on any ship I have ever been on.

I wouldn't worry about being near the engines and midship should be convient for you. have a great time!

We just got off Legend a few days ago. It is a very nice ship. I can't comment on the location of your cabin though. Are you going to the Mediterrean? We enjoyed all of the ports, with the exception of Cyprus. There just wasn't much to the island.

My only complaint would be that they did not have hand sanitizers available until after we visited Egypt. There was a lot of sickness after that port. Three people at our table of ten, including me, became ill. The crew said that it always happens when they visit Egypt.

We enjoyed the friendlyness of the crew, the entertainment, the food--just about everything. You will have a wonderful time.

Yes lots of sickness after Egypt.

The ship is lovely - the solarium was very pretty and don't miss the french fries and burgers freshly grilled in the solarium every day!

We had a beautiful window view in the dining room and I agree it was a very pretty dining room.

We had a great time and I am sure you will as well.

As far as Cyprus is concerned we went to the waterpark and had some fun. There didn't seem to be too much to do or see on the Island (although went I expressed my opinion previously many wrote that they enjoyed the island very much -ok)

Archived