Eurodam Room Service Menus

martyz

Are there any links to Eurodam's Room Service Menus? Any one have a copy?

Do they have a card that you hang on your cabin door to order breakfast? How about room service for delivery of breakfast on the day we disembark from the ship?

How's the room service coffee?

Do they offer breakfast or dinner on the balcony options? Is is for all balconies or just suites?

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions.

Are there any links to Eurodam's Room Service Menus? Any one have a copy?

Do they have a card that you hang on your cabin door to order breakfast? How about room service for delivery of breakfast on the day we disembark from the ship?

How's the room service coffee?

Do they offer breakfast or dinner on the balcony options? Is is for all balconies or just suites?

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions.

If you do a search, I know you will find a 24/7 room service menu.

Yes, there are cards to hang on your door to order breakfast and you can write in any requests you don't see on the card.

Yes, you can have room service breakfast on disembarkation day.

We liked room service coffee. It was hot and good.

We always have our breakfast on the veranda, weather permitting.

We've also called the dining room on one cruise when we were in port quite late and had dinner served on our balcony. It was fun as a change of pace, but not something I would do often as I like being waited on when I'm crusiing. If you call soon after the dining room opens, you can order from the dining room menu.

Room service is available for all cabins, inside, suites, or verandas.

Enjoy your cruise.

Even in a VA room you can order from the main dining room menu, not just room service menu? Does someone bring the meal to your room from a dining room?

What is the standard tip to give for room service or is it added to your bill?

Even in a VA room you can order from the main dining room menu, not just room service menu? Does someone bring the meal to your room from a dining room?

ANY cabin can order off the dining room menu. It will be brought from the same kitchen as serves the dining room. Tipping is up to you, it isn't added to your on board account.

We tip $2 to $5 depending on how large, accurate, and timely the order/service is. That is, a full dinner, completely correct, delivered at the time we requested, would warrant a $5 tip; a cheese plate 1/2 hour late would earn a $2 tip. :)

ANY cabin can order off the dining room menu. It will be brought from the same kitchen as serves the dining room. Tipping is up to you, it isn't added to your on board account.

We tip $2 to $5 depending on how large, accurate, and timely the order/service is. That is, a full dinner, completely correct, delivered at the time we requested, would warrant a $5 tip; a cheese plate 1/2 hour late would earn a $2 tip. :)

Thanks for all the advice :) DCL you only have the room service menu. It would be nice to have a "real" mean on the balcony.

Archived