jackets for men?

tamarara65

Are jackets reccomended for dining in the nicer restauraunts such as Le Bistro or Cagney's? We're on the Spirit to New England/Canada in a few weeks. Hope the hurricaines subside by then....

Are you talking life jackets! Just kidding!

The best thing I like about NCL is "RESORT CASUAL". You can wear jackets if you want. If your doing a portrait photo a jacket could be considered.

My husband is going to pack a sports jacket and tie...but probably won't wear it. He's really looking forward to not having to dress up. "Resort casual" is actually dressier than we are, most of the time, so even getting him to that stage has been an interesting challenge! :)

Absolutely no need for jackets and ties. My son and his wife ate in LeBistro and he had on slacks and a long sleeve blue shirt and he fit right in with the other cruisers there. My DD and I wore smart casual and were among the better dressed in the same rest.

With the new luggage restrictions and high prices for checked luggage I sure won't be bringing any fussy fancy clothes! ;)

That's what so great about freestyle - no "need" for jacket/tie/tux/dressy clothes - now, if you and your honey WANT to dress up that's a different matter........a few times we've gone the tux/fancy evening wear route just to get our yearly picture taken, then gone to the cabin, changed into our normal cruise-wear (casual) and had dinner.

Freestyle rocks:) .

Archived