hair salon...spray tans...massages on Pacific sun

chelle40

hi all

just a few ideas on the costs for maybe getting hair done for formal night??

also the costs for a good massage and maybe a spray tan as well??

had friends ask and didnt know the answer so I thought someone on here could help

cheers

In July last year on the Sun I paid $140 for short hair cut, colour and blowdry.

I think long hair styling on formal was from $50 and short $35ish.

Massages vary as to style and also whether in port or not. They also often have specials of combos.

I am sure that others will have more recent prices, if not I will get my dailies and see if there are prices.

Hi Michelle,

The formal night type wash blow dry and straighten is $39.00. On the Sun it was great on the Dawn terrible. So it's going to depend on who you get.

Watch out for the formal night updo's where they ask you if you want a clip in your hair, price seems to range from $30 - $60 on top of the hair do.

Last time on the sun they had a massage offer on the first day and it was quite cheap, think around $70 each. My friend paid for one for me and we were both very happy with the result.

The Sea weed wrap and massage was super expensive but was amazing and probably something I will remember for a long time. it is 90 minutes long. Chelsea surprised me with it one morning.

Chelsea had fake nails done for around $100 and she was not happy as they were very thin and flaked off first day.

The Ionithermie algae detox program is very good but expensive, I session is $175, 3 sessions $439

Watch out for the formal night updo's where they ask you if you want a clip in your hair, price seems to range from $30 - $60 on top of the hair do.

Hope this helps,

Glenda

Archived