Help with formal attire

It has been five years since we last cruised and I am wondering if I can recycle any of my long dresses. I don't want to stand out as someone who doesn't get it, so any help will be appreciated. We are going on a Med cruise the end of the month. Thanks in advance.

I have a "little black dress" that is 6 years old that will never go out of style, I bring it on cruises sometimes. I also have a long black formal that's about 4-5 years old as well. Don't worry, you will fit in just fine! However if your like me, cruising is always a great excuse to buy new clothes/dresses :D:p

It has been five years since we last cruised and I am wondering if I can recycle any of my long dresses. I don't want to stand out as someone who doesn't get it, so any help will be appreciated. We are going on a Med cruise the end of the month. Thanks in advance.

Last October, I wore evening gowns both formal nights and never felt out of place. Many other women were also in gowns. We were able to drive to the port so that made it easier. Next cruise, I am packing one black dress and will wear it both formal nights, so don't worry, do what you like and what it is easier. Have a great cruise.

I appreciate your responses. It just lets me know that I will be fine in whatever. I can't wait to cruise because it is our 50th anniversary cruise and we are ready to party on down.

Love your attitude! I just wish more people shared it. I hope I'm still ready to "party on down" when DH and I have our 25th in a few years. (Married late so a big 50 is very unlikely). :D

I appreciate your responses. It just lets me know that I will be fine in whatever. I can't wait to cruise because it is our 50th anniversary cruise and we are ready to party on down.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Party down is right!

Archived