Carnival Sensation Cat 6B room

AtoZgirl

Would anyone happen to have a picture of a cat 6b room with the two twin beds and one upper? I'm not getting how it works. Is the upper going to be hanging over the two twins beds if they're made into a queen... or can you push to the queen over far enough so if the person in the upper has to get down they don't jump right onto the other bed? Thanks in advance!

We had a quad interior on the Sensation. The two lowe beds were pushed together to form a king. One bed hung over our heads, but we didn't use it (our 2 yr old slept with us). The other bunk pulled down over our feet, but just over part of the one bed. The ladder went to the floor. Our DS8 used this bed, although he did like jumping down from it to the lower beds. :eek:

I'm curious what this cabin looks like also. We just switched to a room with an upper bunk because we added a third person to our cabin. So, we will have the two twin beds apart and one bunk that folds down over one of the beds? Will the bunk hold a full grown adult? I sure hope so. :o .....or I won't be sleeping in the bed under the bunk. LOL

Archived