Waikiki Transfers for 8 People or Parking in Waikiki???

kayo kruiser

Does anyone have a suggestion for transferring 8 people and all their luggage from the Honolulu airport to a Waikiki hotel, followed by a transfer the following day to the cruise terminal?

If there's a transfer company that also greets us with a lei at the airport that would be even more appreciated.

We've currently got a 12 passenger van rented but overnight parking appears to be an issue in Waikiki. If that's the case, I'll likely suggest cancelling the van and booking a transfer with someone for our group.

Any ideas?

Does anyone have a suggestion for transferring 8 people and all their luggage from the Honolulu airport to a Waikiki hotel, followed by a transfer the following day to the cruise terminal?

If there's a transfer company that also greets us with a lei at the airport that would be even more appreciated.

We've currently got a 12 passenger van rented but overnight parking appears to be an issue in Waikiki. If that's the case, I'll likely suggest cancelling the van and booking a transfer with someone for our group.

Any ideas?

check out ABC Limos. they do the transfers & offer the lei greeting.

there are lots of good reports about them on this board. we have them booked for the 24th to the hotel & 28th to the cruise port, but there are only 4 people in our group, so I cannot comment on what they would charge you. They do have prices on their web page though.

Archived