Acapulco All questions answered.

Tacos&Beer

Only a couple of hotels will probably allow guests on a pay-for-the-day basis. Day passes will be the exception rather than the norm. Just as you'll find in any large city

Would you know the names of the "couple" hotels that have "pay-for-the-day passes?

Also, will cab drivers take Dollars or do I need to have Pesos?

Thanks!

Would you know the names of the "couple" hotels that have "pay-for-the-day passes?

Also, will cab drivers take Dollars or do I need to have Pesos?

Thanks!

The hotel Malibu offers day passes for a very reasonable rate of 100 Pesos. It is located in a good area of town and has a decent pool overlooking the beach. This would be the most inexpensive option for those wanting a pool.

A more expensive option is the El Encanto on the scenic Hwy which offer incredible views but their day pass hearing from others is around 50 USD...Probably a great place to have a drink snap a few photos but that is too rich for my taste.

As far as cab drivers go in Acapulco I have never had one ever have a problem excepting USD so no worries there. Always best to have so pesos on hand though and there are many exchanges along the way to do this easily.

How far is it from Galeria Diana to El Zorrito? Is it within walking distance?

Other than El Zorrito, can you recommend a good Mexican restaurant?

The restaurant El Zorrito is within walking distance provided you do not mind a decent walk. Walking distance to some may not be walking distance for others but it is very doable IMO.

Having said that I prefer 2 others further down one is called la Tortuga and the other is El Cabrito both serve better Mexican and are very popular with the tourists. I do have a link for Cabrito that displays their menu options. Enchiladas mole are outstanding!!

"El Cabrito" Restaurant: Menu: Mexican Dishes

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I remember seeing a sail boat excursion that takes you to the cliff divers, and then to a beach or snorkeling (can't remember which).

Now I can't seem to find where I saw it... does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!

Corey

Archived