;-) Ultra Voyager is Surpassed already!

Cute typo on the Cruise Critic Homepage about the SeaDream 1 (a yacht-like little ship):

"The SeaDream 1 offers quite a different kind of luxury cruise. See why this 4,260-passenger ship is surprising a lot of travelers. "

I'm a little surprised myself! Ultra Voyager step aside, Here comes the Seadream!

My Understanding is that Airtours aka Sun Cruises was selling their ships to Thompson Vacations. I'm pretty sure the SunBird (aka RCCL Song of America) was definitely moving over to the Thompson brand but that the Sundream and Carosel's futures were up in the air

I thought I'd heard something about them being sold off or moved. Our first 2 cruises were on the Song of Norway in 87 & 88. We loved that little ship and took her thru the Panama Canal in the early 90s. We saw her docked in San Juan last year and she still looked good. Missed the small Viking Crown tho.

Would hate to see them scrap her.

Cute typo on the Cruise Critic Homepage about the SeaDream 1 (a yacht-like little ship):

"The SeaDream 1 offers quite a different kind of luxury cruise. See why this 4,260-passenger ship is surprising a lot of travelers. "

I'm a little surprised myself! Ultra Voyager step aside, Here comes the Seadream!

the SeaDream must be a rather large "boat". Wondering if the landing strip on the Port side is long enough for for most business class jets? :rolleyes:

Ira

Archived