Boarding at Barcelona - What time?

Bruce62

Hi,

We are leaving on the Gem Sept. 21 and I was reading "frequently asked questions" on the NCL web site last night. I came across something about boarding. The note said that the ship requests that we not try to come aboard more than an hour prior to the embarkation time listed on our cruise documents. I had not even noticed a an embarkation time so I went back

and looked at my documents. Right on the 1st page called "Cruise Summary Details" at the very bottom, was EMBARKATION and it says "Guests check in begins at 12:00". So I guess that means that we should not try to board earlier than 11:00am but 12 noon is the time to shoot for.

I was really on the site trying to find out if they had irons and ironing boards in the cabins or available from a steward.....unfortunately, I never found the anwer to the "frequently asked question"! ha

There is a great review written by someone that has already cruised this summer on the Gem. Her name on the boards is Celebrat and she takes you on the whole adventure with her family from arrival in Barcelona to safe arrival at her home in Orlando, Florida. Great review....with great pitures of the ship and ports. Try this link to see if you can read it.....be prepared for a LONG review but very entertaining. I was reading it while she was still posting installments and couldn't wait to hear about her next adventure.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=820569&highlight=celebrat

Hope this helps answer your question....Happy Cruising!

Debbeck

Archived