Paradise Beach????

loverofpepsi

There is an admission fee. There is a $5.00 fee for anyone who wants to use the watertoys. You get a braclet to show you paid. If you don't want to use the watertoys then you don't pay. Some items require a deposit - which is returned when all the items are returned.

As far as cab fare it will depend on how many people - but should be under $15 - it's on some of the posts here. Someone else can tell you for sure.

I haven't been there so don't know about the snorkeling, but was thinking about trying in a couple of weeks. On the website you can see some. I think you need a boat to get to the best snorkeling. If you really want to snorkel, I would recommend Eagle Ray.

While you aren't supposed to, if you want to start a feeding frenzy, bring along a tortilla or three.

Feeding the fish is not permitted. Tortillas are not part of the basic diet of these critters and can result in potential harm. For all the future snorkellers coming to Cozumel, please respect the National Park regulations. The National Park waters extend miles beyond the Chankanaab National Park, in both northern and southern directions.

Thank you,

Sally

Protector of Fishies

No tortillas for fish. Gotcha. Pretty sure I've seen guides tossing tortilla bits, however. I suppose it could be an acquired taste.

What about fish food? Pineapple? :confused:

How the heck are we supposed to fatten 'em up before we eat 'em? :confused:

What's next? No fishing? :eek:

{ducking}

I am cruising to Cozumel twice in the next two months. I want to scope out Paradise Beach, but I am reluctant because of the large crowds I am visualizing. Is crowd control a problem? Too many kids? Do you have long waits to order drinks and food? Very interested in trying out PB, but don't want to be overwhelmed with people. Tom, do you also serve Coke products? Thanks, Sungirl

Archived