Grandeur boarding time

What time does boarding actually begin on the Granduer at New Orleans? The ticket book states 1:00 PM, but I recall reading in old posts that boarding began earlier.

NCL Dream, 11/03 - Western Carib
Carnival Inspiration, 11/00,11/01,3/02 - Western Carib

My wife and I boarded about noon, and a couple 100 people were already on board. The whole process of dropping of luggage, checking in, security checks, only took about 10 minutes and we were on the ship.
We stayed at the Wyndham Riverfront and just walked across the street, and through the Riverfront Mall, along the walkway behind the Convention center. About a 5--10 minute walk with our three roller bags. Piece of cake!
Enjoy! Kel

Have a great cruise Paul! We'll be boarding on the 24th as you're getting off. Keep the ship nice and clean for us!

[img]http://www.cruisemates.com/animated/Boatwht.gif[/img]

Thank you yiyi64. Keeping the ship clean may be tough for my rowdy friends and me. He-he.
I can't wait till Saturday. I feel like a kid before Christmas.

NCL Dream, 11/03 - Western Carib
Carnival Inspiration, 11/00,11/01,3/02 - Western Carib

pablo312, when we checked in on 3/27, the agent told me they started about 11 AM. I wish I had known that before I arrived. We arrived about 1:30 and there was quite a crowd and parking was beginning to get scarce. The process, though was very smooth and we were on-board in about 45 minutes.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2005;01;08;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]
In Planning Stages

Archived