Natural Wildlife Wonders Tour - Puntarenas

BrusselsGirl07

Hello! I was hoping someone had been on this tour with Celebrity and could give a review? I have searched and can not find mention of it. A few people on my roll call and myself have booked and would like to know other people's experiences? As it is a 9 hour tour, I would think there would be a long drive. Does anyone know the name of the park that is visited on this tour?

Thanks for any input!

Hello! I was hoping someone had been on this tour with Celebrity and could give a review? I have searched and can not find mention of it. A few people on my roll call and myself have booked and would like to know other people's experiences? As it is a 9 hour tour, I would think there would be a long drive. Does anyone know the name of the park that is visited on this tour?

Thanks for any input!

We've downloaded details of the tours we're interested in for our October 19th Panama Canal cruise from the website, including this one (CR28). It says "Only two hours away from Puntarenas, in the vicinity of the Palo Verde National Park". Having said that, we think we're going to opt for CR41 The Corobici River Float, as it seems to be more of a 'natural' wildlife tour than the other one, which starts at a rescue centre.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your response! I have read so many reviews about other tours including on other cruise lines, and people mostly said they did not see any animals at all in the wild, or they saw animals a very long way away. And I do realise you can not make wild animals appear when you want, and with a large group, the noise would probably scare them away. At least in a rescue centre, you do get to see animals that you would never see at home. So I guess I will stick with this one, and then write a review as it seems no-one has done this tour before! I will watch out for your review as well if you do one, interested to hear about your experiences and what you saw in the wild. Have a great cruise!

Archived