Lemon Sharks in Bora Bora

budaman

Fantastic video Mike. I was so spellbound I had to watch it twice! Who did you dive with in Bora Bora? We'll be there in early November and I've reserved a dive thru the ship's tours (Sun Princess) but I'd prefer to do it independently if possible. Also, what kind of exposure protection did you use?

The visability looks amazing. I am so psyched now!

--Ellen

Thanks Ellen!

We were on the Star Flyer & they have their own dive team aboard, but they do use a local guide also. On that dive it was Pat, who is a divemaster with Bathy's Club...which is based in Moorea, but has recently opened shops on Bora Bora & at the Intercontinental on Tahiti. Last trip we were on the Tahitian Princess & booked on our own with Top Dive. They were 1st rate as Bathy's is also...I would recommend either Op. I don't know who Princess charters through on Bora Bora.

This trip was in August & last was in November and both times my wife & I used .5mil full skins. Water temps were 79-81 degrees both times & we were fine if only doing a couple of dives a day. A lot of people were in 3mil shorties and many just suits & tshirts.

Mike

Archived