Docs?

crusing4fun

Hi,

there will be a Bahamas form to fillout, luggage tags and a booklet with all your info like room number, insurance info, cruiseline policies.

You can also go to the DCL web site and go to my reservation and put in your number and your room number will show up as soon as it has been assigned. Usually 2 or 3 weeks before your cruise date.

mom x4,grandma x4

I selected my room number when I paid for my cruise. DOes this mean that it's possible I don't get this room? We had 3 rooms reservations and when I got the payment-reservation confirm in the mail it had the #'s I selected on there. We don't sail until may 09

I selected my room number when I paid for my cruise. DOes this mean that it's possible I don't get this room? We had 3 rooms reservations and when I got the payment-reservation confirm in the mail it had the #'s I selected on there. We don't sail until may 09

You will have your room number if you picked it, unless you get a free upgrade, but usuallly that doesnt happen with multiple rooms.

People who book a guaratee room dont know their numbers until close to the cruise.

Archived