Tickets.

bossmum1

Why is Fred Olsen so late sending the tickets out. Is this the norn, We sail in 16days, Nerves starting to kick in a little but excited as well, being our first cruise heard its to be expected. Hope to meet some nice people onboard, there are none meeting in here thats going with us.

Chrissy

I have found that Fred Olsen send out their tickets between 2 and 4 weeks prior to sailing. If you are concerned give them a ring. Also check that the tickets haven't been sent to your travel agent. This is sometimes the cause of delays. I hope you have a great cruise. On many cruises with FOCL I have met some great people. I am sure you will too.

I have found that Fred Olsen send out their tickets between 2 and 4 weeks prior to sailing. If you are concerned give them a ring. Also check that the tickets haven't been sent to your travel agent. This is sometimes the cause of delays. I hope you have a great cruise. On many cruises with FOCL I have met some great people. I am sure you will too.

I rang TA this morning he said usually 7/10 days before we get the tickets cutting it fine in my book but there you go. Dosent feel like a holiday without the tickets.lol.

The tickets have finally arrived . Now it feels like we are going on holiday. A few nerves are kikking in, If anyone has a few pointers to share now is the time to do it.

Hi Bossmum1,

Just one pointer. Go with the flow and enjoy!

You'll come back hooked!

Oh and I nearly forgot. Don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back.

Archived