Arts Shuttle

pepsicruiser

The original owners who had problems with permits (and I heard this after I got home) did come back on to run co. for a short time apparently. Then new owners took over for what reason I don't know. Anyway the OLD owners charged my CC for fare when it was paid in cash. This happened 3 mo. after using them. Don't even ask?@#! No I don't have receipt. But CC co. is disputing it. It turns out the Orlando Sheriffs dept is now involved cause I'm not the only one.

I used Arts Shuttle for my Mariner cruise in November 2007 without problems. I heard on these boards that there were issues with this company, so this year (November 16th) I am going with Cocoa Beach Shuttle. I have already called to book and have been called back by an employee to confirm. The cost from MCO to Port Canaveral is $59 for 2, one way.

Has anyone had any problems with the old owners of Arts Shuttle from last spring? Talk about headaches %?!*@ (not the new owners)

I used Art's Shuttle last year (November) , no problem. But then I paid cash, all the complaints seem to deal with charges on credit cards. Called last week and find that they sold the business to lynxcoaches. So I made my reservation with Elliott from there for roundtrip in November. Do you have any feedback re that group?

Archived