Spirit Cabins # 6079, 6589 and 6591

mozart1999

Hello

I´m about to book one of this 3 cabins and my concern is the noise from above (deck 7), and for cabin 6591 also from the Garden Room Restaurant (is it separated by a hallway ?, and is it sufficient ?)

Please, anyone that have experience this cabins, can You tell me anything good ?

Which one is Your first choice ?

Thank You :)

Well I was in Cabin 6036 (other side) and it was AWESOME...no noise at all from above..just from NEXT DOOR BRATTY KIDS banging the wall when bringing up the bed from the wall....maybe they are closely parallel..check it out....it was my first time on the Spirit and we LOVED it...good look...maybe 6036 and rooms close to it are avaliable?

Well I was in Cabin 6036 (other side) and it was AWESOME...no noise at all from above..just from NEXT DOOR BRATTY KIDS banging the wall when bringing up the bed from the wall....maybe they are closely parallel..check it out....it was my first time on the Spirit and we LOVED it...good look...maybe 6036 and rooms close to it are avaliable?

we are in 6530 on our next cruise, I don't think I would worry to much about the noise in any cabin unless you are just below a disco. Remember things are not that noisy at night.

Nita

Archived