Do they give you a daily guide on RCCL? (Like Carnival Capers)

sweston85

Okay.. what I mean is on Carnival each night you get a "Carnival Capers" which is a little newsletter type of thing telling you about all thats happening the next day on the ship.. a schedule of activities... and, a welcome to the next port or w/e... So, for those of you that have been on Carnival, or anyone from RCCL, do they give you something similar to this on RCCL? J/W because I really liked this little thing. Thanks!

yes they do....royal caribbean has its COMPASS. everynight when your cabin attendant has done your room he will leave a towel animal and the compass for the next day.

it tells you all about the next port......weather.......daily activities on the ship......hours for all eating venues......what entertainment is in the theater.......and attire in the dining room.

i'm sure i'm leaving something out but you get the drift:)

On the Mariner=

If you have a child in your cabin, your cabin attendent can also leave you the cruise compass for your age appropriate child, just ask and they will leave it nightly for the next day.

We also found out that if you speak a foreign language and would like it in your language, you can also request that " QUE-Pasa", we found this out because it was one of the items to get in the scavenger hunt. You can get extra at the main desk.

Later

Okay.. what I mean is on Carnival each night you get a "Carnival Capers" which is a little newsletter type of thing telling you about all thats happening the next day on the ship.. a schedule of activities... and, a welcome to the next port or w/e... So, for those of you that have been on Carnival, or anyone from RCCL, do they give you something similar to this on RCCL? J/W because I really liked this little thing. Thanks!

The daily Compass is placed in your bed every evening just as Carnival does with their Capers. The information provided is very much the same, just a different cruise line. Every cruise line on which I have cruised has always had a daily newsletter of some sort which outlines the activities and highlights of the day. ;)

Take a yellow/pink highlighter pen with you............then you can highlight those activities that are of interest to you and you won't miss out on the fun.

The Daily Planner can be separated from the Cruise Compass and when folded in half can be carried in your pocket.

Take a yellow/pink highlighter pen with you............then you can highlight those activities that are of interest to you and you won't miss out on the fun.

The Daily Planner can be separated from the Cruise Compass and when folded in half can be carried in your pocket.

Hey, that highlighter thing is a really good idea, thanks! :D

Archived