Paradise Beach-food/drinks

krazykat

Tom-

Well, I have been reading all the great reviews about Paradise Beach and I can hardly wait.

I will be there with my family 12/15/04. Do you have a "special drink" that you would recommend....a favorite of the bartender? and I hear you can make a mean Hot sauce......do you request that special or that the norm?

Looking forward to your visit, thanx for choosing us! Our house drink, "Paradise Punch" is a popular one. Ingrediants: Bacardi 101 overproof rum, Malibu coconut rum, pineapple juice and a dash of grenadine to make it look purty! Yummy and potent!

The hot sauce is nice blend of peppers, including Habanero...SO LOOK OUT! ahhhhhhhhh.gif

And yes, it's a special request.....and you have to sign a release form!

I will vouch for the hot sauce :eek: I can take the heat and have had the hottest out there, and PB definitely has the hottest!!! But it is SOOOOOOOOOO good!

Drink the red stuff :D it's YUMMY!!! Jana is an awesome bartender! She will take good care of you! As is Miguel (that was his name right????? some of the day is a little blurry... thanks to the red stuff :eek: LOL)

LOVE PB!!!!!!!!!

Archived