Ultimate Cruise Guide on Fine Living Network

Teetype

First off, you're welcome!

Second, I'm sorry! *chuckle* This program was one long advertisement for NCL and hardly 'all you need to know about cruising.' I think, practically speaking, it gives very little GENERAL information.

Ah well, live, learn, and cruise. :)

Tee

You might be better served by watching the Travel Channel. Every 2-3 weeks, they'll show several cruising shows in a row, including Cruising Dos and Don'ts, and Cruising- Frequently Asked Questions

Samantha Brown has also done 2 or 3 very entertaining shows, but, short on specifics.

Or maybe you've already seen them, just want to watch anything with 'Cruise' in the title. That describes me

You might be better served by watching the Travel Channel. Every 2-3 weeks, they'll show several cruising shows in a row, including Cruising Dos and Don'ts, and Cruising- Frequently Asked Questions

Samantha Brown has also done 2 or 3 very entertaining shows, but, short on specifics.

Or maybe you've already seen them, just want to watch anything with 'Cruise' in the title. That describes me

Thanks, and yes, I have seen some of the Travel Channel's cruise programming. This one was billed in a way that sounded as if it would be handy for those totally new to cruising, but was not. It was nearly 100% sales pitch by NCL. If your interest was to cruise specifically on the Gem IN the Med, it MIGHT have had some value, maybe. I found it offensive.

Tee

Archived