Hotel Fira Palace

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RDMOREU:
Has anyone stayed at this hotel or knows anything about it? Thanks for your help!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I assume you are speaking of the hotel in Barcelona.I have not stayed there,but you should be just fine. Here is a link for you to check it out..

[url="http://www.fira-palace.com/"]http://www.fira-palace.com/[/url]

Karen
Ü

Thank you, Karen. I have seen that site. We will be going on a HAL trip that we booked thru Vantage. They had a special deal which we have taken advantage of that allows us to spend extra days at the Fira Palace at a reduced rate. We were just wondering if anyone had any personal experience with the hotel or knew of good restaurants in the area, etc.

Dolores >^..^<

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RDMOREU:
Thank you, Karen. I have seen that site. We will be going on a HAL trip that we booked thru Vantage. They had a special deal which we have taken advantage of that allows us to spend extra days at the Fira Palace at a reduced rate. We were just wondering if anyone had any personal experience with the hotel or knew of good restaurants in the area, etc.

Dolores >^..^<<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't help you with eating near the hotel,but my favorite place(s) to eat when I am in Barcelona is down by the Hotel Arts across the street in the area where the Olympic Village was. Full of good places to eat as well as some shops and street music.Lots of people there.Also, the area near the Cathedral in the Gothic area had some great places for paella.Enjoy your stay there.

Karen
Ü

We stayed at the Fira Palace hotel before our cruise last September and it was quite nice. The restaurant in the hotel is excellent and you can walk to the Plaza and take a Hop-onhop-off bus tour which was terrific. Also, I'm sure that breakfast is included and there's a small deli-type place around the corner where you can get sandwiches to take out. Barcelona is a wonderful city. Enjoy.

Archived