where are the expenses coming from

3lilkids

I may already know the answer but want to be clear,as we are going on our FIRST EVER cruise on 10/11/08.

Where are the expenses coming from on the cruise, as everything is inclusive? I know..alcohol. I'm guessing if you want to shop at the onboard stores and any shore excursions.

Am i missing something..probably. :rolleyes: ??

thanks ..this site has been a great help in preparing myself..

It it easy to spend money on a Disney Cruise. Last time, we spent $1700, about a third of what the 7 day cruise for 3 cost on: drinks and wine, pirate clothing and accessories, excursions, spa treatments, Palo, photographs, souvenirs and tips. However, I would say that I could've had just as an enjoyable time without spending all that money on those things. The people we were sailing with ran up a tab that was one tenth of ours and they had a fine time.

Wow! Those are some mega tabs. Is the spa that expensive? I know that is one thing we won't do anyways. We are looking at 1 excursion, that shouldn't run more than 150 for the 3 of us. I don't want any for CC. Just relax and spend a family day at the beach. DD has never been to a real beach before, so I know she will love it.

I don't do alot of drinking, but my have a couple, as DH may have a few too, so I don't see that getting to high either. I'll jsut have to watch the shopping! ;)

The spa prices are more expensive than spa prices on land, but I probably had two or three spa treatments that week and my husband had one as well. We also did a fishing excursion at Castaway Cay that was about $300, the 12 metre regatta in St. Martin and the Doubloon snorkel trip in St. Thomas. We had decided in advance that this cruise would be "extra active", but that pace isn't always enjoyable to everyone. We also got a little frenzied in the photo area. I don't what they do there, but DCL photos come out better than any others and we are not an especially photogenic bunch.:D

Archived