Canada Cruise on Explorer

truthandkeidy

The only "damper" on this cruise was the two days of worry when Hurricane Gustav was heading directly for our hometown. Thankfully, we were spared major damage and our adult children sucessfully rode out their first hurricane without us!

We cruised out of Cape Liberty in Bayonne, NJ enroute to Canada. Ports of call to Sydney, Prince Edward Island, Saguenay River, Quebec City, and Halifax. Highlights include Halifax Public Gardens, Peggy's Cove, Fairview Cemetary (victims of Titanic disaster) and Montmorency Falls in Quebec.

Carly Simon sings, "All I Want Is You".

Hope you enjoy and thanks for viewing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjDXsza8Ng

Trudy

The only "damper" on this cruise was the two days of worry when Hurricane Gustav was heading directly for our hometown. Thankfully, we were spared major damage and our adult children sucessfully rode out their first hurricane without us!

We cruised out of Cape Liberty in Bayonne, NJ enroute to Canada. Ports of call to Sydney, Prince Edward Island, Saguenay River, Quebec City, and Halifax. Highlights include Halifax Public Gardens, Peggy's Cove, Fairview Cemetary (victims of Titanic disaster) and Montmorency Falls in Quebec.

Carly Simon sings, "All I Want Is You".

Hope you enjoy and thanks for viewing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjDXsza8Ng

Trudy

:) :) Thank you so much for this beautiful video of your Canadian trip on the Explorer. We board her on 9/25 and hope we'll be lucky enough to see these wonderful sights.

Dorothy & morty

Boynton Beach, FL

:) :) Thank you so much for this beautiful video of your Canadian trip on the Explorer. We board her on 9/25 and hope we'll be lucky enough to see these wonderful sights.

Dorothy & morty

Boynton Beach, FL

Dorothy and Morty...you'll be sailing with our dear CC friends, Trish and Barry (aka Let's Party!) We met them on our Alaska cruise this past May. They are a wonderful couple! Please tell them we say "Hello". If you watch my Alaska on Serenade video, she is the one wearing the purple fur with me. :)

Trudy

• 3 weeks later...

Archived