lots of reading-2 questions left sea princess

searoses

hi-after spending WAY too much time here i am left with a couple of questions. on the sea princess are the balconies larger on the caribe deck? do the shower heads have a handheld option for the less than flexible? thanks so much for any help.:)

On the Sea Princess the balconies are cut out of the hull so all the balconies are the same size and are covered. The shower heads are fixed.:)

On the Sea Princess the balconies are cut out of the hull so all the balconies are the same size and are covered. The shower heads are fixed.:)

Yep, right on target. The balcony for a regular balcony stateroom is about 3 1/2 feet deep by the width of the stateroom, about 9 feet wide. All are the same size no matter what deck. The only way to get a larger one is to book a mini suite (which are designed more like the full suites on the larger ships) and then you have a balcony (port and starboard, different sizes on aft) that is double the width with two sliding door openings.

thanks. there are so many abbreviations and ships in the same class don't seem to be as identical as rccl that i couldn't pinpoint that info. doesn't matter to me-the best thing about the balcony is a place to dry all the snorkel,etc equipment! looking forward our first princess cruise.

Archived