Food at Atlantis

CruisingT

Hello,

My husband and I will be visiting Atlantis in a few weeks. I see their are many options for food. Can you recommend something you had at Atlantis that you just loved! What are prices like? etc.

I figure this will be a light eating day anyway, we will have had enough to eat on the ship and more food to come on the ship...

Thank you for your advice.

TErri

Haven't been to Atlantis yet. We'll be there, via the Fascination, on October 11th. But from what I've heard, you better put every penny you have from now until your visit in that "piggy" bank.....food supposedly outrageous $$$$$$. We plan on eating a good breakfast on the ship, and then maybe grab a lite snack at Atlantis(it all depends, I hate feeling like I'm being ripped off...maybe I'll just treat this as a "diet" afternoon)

Hello,

My husband and I will be visiting Atlantis in a few weeks. I see their are many options for food. Can you recommend something you had at Atlantis that you just loved! What are prices like? etc.

I figure this will be a light eating day anyway, we will have had enough to eat on the ship and more food to come on the ship...

Thank you for your advice.

TErri

Depending on the day you arrive, you may not have many options. Most of the restaurants are closed for a month or more. on a rotating basis.. several at a time. So you may want to wait til you get there to choose.

Capacity is at an all time low.. running under 25%.. so many things are closed.

Archived