cruise critic SLOOOOOOOOW today?

realtreebar

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are not just slow. lol. They are having technical problems. The site was down for some time. If you hadn't noticed, the last post was shortly after 11:00 pm last night (pacific time) and then nothing until a short while ago.

I finally got on 5 PM PST, and many of our Roll Call have had same problem. Not knowing anything about CC but I think they need to do something to handle the volume of people that are on it. Our Roll Call is trying to get to 7000 Post before we sail now we are really going to have to step it up. Have #294 to go. :D

I finally got on 5 PM PST, and many of our Roll Call have had same problem. Not knowing anything about CC but I think they need to do something to handle the volume of people that are on it. Our Roll Call is trying to get to 7000 Post before we sail now we are really going to have to step it up. Have #294 to go. :D

It has nothing to do with the volume of people. Their server was down all night and day. But I am sure if they knew you needed to get to 7000 posts, they would have worked harder to fix it. :rolleyes:

Archived