Booked The Carnival Dream Today...

deenab

We are so excited! Our TA called and said he was getting a group together for the first cruise out of Canaveral for the Carnival Dream scheduled December 5, 2009. Dh and I talked for all of 5 minutes and said "SIGN US UP!!":D Got the confirmation and booking number around 5pm this evening.

I have never been on a new ship right after she hits the water and everything I have read about this one, she appears to be a beauty. Will be watching her construction photos as they are posted online.

Anyone else going??

caribbeanwater_05.jpg

Congratulations! I plan on sailing on her the summer of 2010. From past experience I want the ship to broken in before I sail. I've been on the 3rd sailing of a new ship. The service was just not up to par. So, I've decided to let the ships get a little older before I sail them. But, that was on a different line. So, maybe Carnival will do a better job!

We are so excited! Our TA called and said he was getting a group together for the first cruise out of Canaveral for the Carnival Dream scheduled December 5, 2009. Dh and I talked for all of 5 minutes and said "SIGN US UP!!":D Got the confirmation and booking number around 5pm this evening.

I have never been on a new ship right after she hits the water and everything I have read about this one, she appears to be a beauty. Will be watching her construction photos as they are posted online.

Anyone else going??

caribbeanwater_05.jpg

I know you are going to have a great time

Archived