S &S acounts? Can you have more than one account in the same cabin?

OntarioTraveller

I am sailing with some girlfriends...4 of us in 2 connecting cabins.

Can we have our own S & S accounts? It would be easier than having to figure out the charges at the end to divide.

Also if we happen to get an OBC can that be divided onto our separate accounts?

We will be on the Imagination. Does anyone know if they let you read your account info on the TV as some of the newer ships?

Many thanks!

You can absolutely have separate accounts. They do that all the time. If you have OBC, you can ask them to credit it to the various accounts. (go to the pursers desk for this) The Imagination does not have account access on the TV. You can stop by the pursers desk at any time and ask for your balance.

Have a fabulous cruise.

Can we have our own S & S accounts? It would be easier than having to figure out the charges at the end to divide.

We will be on the Imagination. Does anyone know if they let you read your account info on the TV as some of the newer ships?

Many thanks!

Absolutely and you will each be assigned your own folio number that will be printed on your S&S card. Each time the card is presented for a purchase the number is recorded and will show up on your bill as such. It makes it really easy to know who spent what so you will have no worries there :)

Many thanks!

The separate S&S is no problem....go to pursur desk when boarding and they will gladly take care of it. Have fun!:)

We did that with 3 of us girls in one cabin on our last Carnival cruise. (My self and my 2 sisters- in-law). We each had our own account set up. Funny thing was, when we got our bill updates in the middle of the week, two of us had about $300 on our S&S cards and one only had $72.00. How the heck does that work? We were all drinking together....hmm.....one of us must have whipped out her card quite a bit less than the other two!!!

Archived