Has anyone stayed in #8229 onthe Miracle??

Rocky2006

Nope, nobody. It's a brand new cabin.

LMAO :D You said what I'm sure many have already thought lol I love the posts like this and the ones asking if anyones ever sailed on XYZ ship lolol

Back to the OP in all seriousness have you gone to Webshots and typed in the cabin number plus the ship? I do that all the time when I'm looking for pics of a cabin I'm staying in. Lots of great pics usually pop up :)

I would not want an innie again on the Spirit ships. Can't see that far to the left or right due to the outies. I would change cabins if I were you to an outie to be able to truly see all the way to the left and right of you and straight down to the water since booking midship makes you look straight down at the lifeboats. An extended balcony is also not worth the extra money. We had an extended balcony and my sister did not and it was only 2 planks larger than hers. Not worth the extra bucks. And all the balcony cabins look the same on the inside. Its the outside view that changes. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Hi,

We're booked in th extended balcony #8229///

has anyone stayed in this cabin?

What did you think? How was the balcony? and the location?

any pics?

Thanks!;);););)

I stayed mid ship on the Veranda deck and just booked again mid ship with the extended balcony. The difference is that it is a bit bigger in depth from door to railing. I like it personally and feel less claustrophobic.

The only thing I do not like about booking on your deck is that the Lido is right above you.

Have a good time when cruising. Hope this helped.:D

Archived