Radience Cabins In Alaska

hndmn4wf

Okay Well The Cruise Season Is Over For Alaska And Was Just Wondering If Anyone Could Give Me Feedback On What They Feel Is The Best Cabin Out Of These To Get For The Next Years Alaska Cruise.

It Will Probably Be September When The Wife And I Go.

So If Anyone Had GS 1600, JS 1100 Or D1 9256 Could You Tell Me About Them Or Show Pictures If You Have Them.

I'm Hopin I Can Get Some People That Have Just Sailed In These To Alaska To Help Me Out AS WELL.

In What Order Would You Choose These Cabins?

We Were Going On The Ultimate Alaska Cruise Thats Going On Now But DUE To Sickness In The Family We Could'nt Go.

Im So Glad I Hadnt Told The Wife Yet Because This Is Still Gonna Be A Surprise.

Thank You For Helpin An Old Man Out With His Surprise Cruise Yet Again For His Misses.

We have done the Ultimate on the Radiance. We were in a D1 on deck 10. We had the steward take us into 1600 after the passengers disembarked. I did not like the open veranda. There is very little cover. We had friends in 1100 and it is a terrific cabin. I would take it over 1600 in a flash. We were booked in 9256 on the Serenade but had to cancel the cruise so I cannot give a reliable description.

You can do a search and there will be pictures of all three cabins.

You might appreciate the covered veranda on the Ultimate itinerary. We had been to Alaska before and had almost no rain but when we did the September cruise we had mist and rain almost every day. It certainly did not stop us. We were prepared but it was great to have the cover.

All things being equal I would choose 1100 if it is still available.

It is a wonderful cruise and I hope you get the cabin of your choice.

Archived