do I have enough time?

keenie803

we are at Grand Cayman 7:00-4:00 we have a snorkeling excursion booked from 11:00-1:30. Do we have enough time to catch a bus to hell and make it back for the excursion at 11:00. It bites that the excursion is in the middle of the day but that is the only time I was offered. I dont know how the tender works. does it take a really long time to get off the boat?

Tendering in Grand Cayman is not bad but is dependent on your ship and time of day. As for do you have enough time to go to Hell try posting on the Grand Cayman Ports of Call forum elsewhere on CC. Grand Cayman experts will be lurking there.

Just an FYI: IMHO Hell would not be worth the trip. Went there a few years back as part of an island tour and it is really just a small area of lava rocks--the pictures on the net make it look like it is a large area, but it is not! There are better ways to spend time on this beautiful island than making a special trip to see this in my opinion!

Archived