Ft. Lauderdale (Everglade) how far from car to ship?

novembre

We are driving to the port for our cruise and there are a few things we plan to take on board, but after seeing our cabin, we might decide we won't need them.

So how long a walk is it from ship to parking garage. Would it be practical to return once or twice after boarding?

Thanks for any help.

Nov

Depending upon exactly which dock you are at, it might be a little nearer or further but you certainly should be able to return to your car with little inconvenience.

I'm curious what items you are bringing that you aren't sure you will need?

Would you mind sharing?

Thanks.

Depending upon exactly which dock you are at, it might be a little nearer or further but you certainly should be able to return to your car with little inconvenience.

I'm curious what items you are bringing that you aren't sure you will need?

Would you mind sharing?

Thanks.

Not at all! Glad to share, but I hope you all don't think we're a couple of old fussy fuddy-duddies.

First thing is our pillows. We like to sleep on very thin pillows, and when we travel (by car) always take our own because the hotel pillows are almost always waayyy to fat for our liking. Now I understand that HAL provides a selection of pillows for the suite passengers, so when we see them we may not need our own. But probably we will.

The second is is my hair dryer. Now I know they're provided in the cabins, but I'd like to see it first, and maybe I'd rather use my own. Some of the hotel dryers that I've used are rather wimpy.

The third item is a footstool. My husband has back problems and has difficulty getting comfortable in a chair or sofa. A footstool often helps a lot, so we might need one, depends on the furniture.

So there you are .....I'm sure glad we can drive to the port, and we appreciate knowing that it's not a long walk from the ship to our car. Thanks!

Nov

Archived