Grand Turk Cancelled..Can't do Excursion Cancelation Online

jaja

just a point of info .....I found out on CC that our itinerary was changed again..Tortolla..Grand Turk and now Tortolla again...

Called Carnival...there is no way to cancel the Turk excursions online.:mad: .was told passengers must call Carnival to do so...and refund will be credited..7-14 days to Credit card...

Just thought I would pass it along...for anyone affected..

Well thats strange cause Grand Turk open the 8th which is the same day I'll be Grand Turk with the Carnival Destiny. Since you're cruising after me, you should be going to Grand Turk....doesn't make sense! :confused:

I know....but I am kind of getting used to that with Carnival..! I think I am more annoyed..that I STILL have not been notified about the change :mad: (was never notified of other either itinerary change!)...found out about all on CC !!!:rolleyes:

We were supposed to go to GT the week that Ike hit, we went Western instead. Our excursion refund showed up in the form of OBC. Maybe that's the case for you too. Good luck!

who knows...but they did say..it would be refund on Credit card..maybe because it is prior to sailing..

Well thats strange cause Grand Turk open the 8th which is the same day I'll be Grand Turk with the Carnival Destiny. Since you're cruising after me, you should be going to Grand Turk....doesn't make sense! :confused:

I read that since the October 8 Miracle sailing is the last 8-day out of New York for the season, they decided to stick with Tortola rather than change back to Grand Turk for one cruise.

I read that since the October 8 Miracle sailing is the last 8-day out of New York for the season, they decided to stick with Tortola rather than change back to Grand Turk for one cruise.

but we were already scheduled for Grand Turk...that change was made months ago...(when I booked last year it was Tortola and it was changed)...

so they are not sticking with Tortola --but changing to...

So far --last stop ports.....Tortola..Grand Turk and now Tortola again...

but if you mean for not just our cruise...others were to stop there in October...are they also changed?

Archived