aos aft cabins?

ab1881

I've heard so many good things about the aft cabins and I just found two available for our cruise, should I switch from 1370/1372 which connect to 1690/1692 that don't connect but are next to each other? Any pros and cons would be appreciated.

You must do the switch. We had 1392 a few weeks ago and it was absolutely perfect. You also have a covering so there is some shade and of all of the balconies on the aft those on the tenth deck offers the most privacy. There are no cons.

I agree. Switch now.

With all your cruising experience, and especially now faced with arguably one of the best pairs of cabins on the ship: You owe it to yourself to make the switch and see what all the fuss is about. The biggest potential con is that you may be so enamored with the experience that you get spoiled from any other location in the future. (There are some people who don't get into the aft balcony experience, but in your case you must see for yourself.)

thanks, I was able to switch and get the aft cabins. I actually had 1694 booked on the aos a couple of years ago but was able to upgrade to an owners suite at check in so I never saw the balcony. Thanks again, I know we'll enjoy it.

We had 1392 on the EOS. These cabins are great with a huge balcony. Half the balcony is under an overhang and half is open to the sky. When the ship is docking there will probably be some vibration of the superstructure steel that sticks out at the stern. It can really get to shaking. However, it wasn't a prblem when you are cruising. We would book those cabins again. One other note it's along walk back to your cabin.

Mark

Hi, last year we had room 1690 on the Mariner. It was wonderful.

We were a family of four and the balcony made the space of the room double for us. This year we are booked in room 1692 on the AOS, it looks like the balcony is smaller. Can anyone tell me the difference? Thanks

Archived