Ship Assignments

pormond

Hi All

I rarely post - mostly lurk. One post in particular post caught my attention. It was regarding which Captain is assigned to a ship. When asked - folks were able to tell other posters which Captain was assigned to their ship. However, there was no answer as to 'how to find out which Captain was assigned to a ship'? Is there a list on a website somewhere?

I'm curious - as we are sailing for our first time on HAL. YEAHHHHHHH This is only our 2n'd cruise (first time was with Princess) - I've been trying to find out as much as I can about HAL.

We are sailing on the Westerdam Oct 25 - Nov 8, 2009. It's aways out - but it gives me more time to gather information and let the excitement build :)

Thanks - pormond

At one time there was a list (sticky) that contaned all the captains, HM, CD, etc and the dates they would be on a certain ship. But Seattle requested that the list be removed.

There are several people here who have are with the in crowd in Seattle and can answer this question for you. I am not one of them.

I am certain that someone will be along soon to provide you with this information.

There are several people here who have are with the in crowd in Seattle and can answer this question for you. I am not one of them.

I am certain that someone will be along soon to provide you with this information.

sorry but IMHO it's unfair to claim an "in crowd" (whatever that is) has more access to information that others on this or any other board

it's just about guaranteed that if anyone asks who is the captain, Hotman, GRM or chief engineer on any ship in fleet, someone on CC will post the information .. KK even referenced that in her last paragraph

in, out, up or down .. today's "in" can be tomorrow's "out" .. just ask the Bush administration appointees:eek:

Archived