Vines - Wine and Seafood Bar

FunandSunPeeps

They have Vines on the Crown Princess as well, and we really enjoyed it.

Great selection of wines of all kinds, and the sushi was tremendous. At first it seems like an odd pairing, but they go hand in hand together. Prices are very reasonable, and it seems to me you could get pretty well any kind of sushi or seafood you want (had some excellent scallops with mine). Maybe someone here has a menu they can post...

Also, I have heard that they have wines there that they do not have elsewhere on the ship. Does anyone know if they also sell bottles (for drinking on the balcony - a glass just wont do the trick)

They do sell wine by the glass or bottle, and it's true they have wines there you won't find elsewhere. Don't know what their policy is on taking the bottle of wine with you to your stateroom, but I would think taking it to the dining room to have with dinner wouldn't be out of order.

I doubt that they would have a problem with you taking the bottle of wine back to your stateroom especially if you didn't finish it. However, I believe they are using nicer wine glasses there to serve the wine in and would probably want those to stay at the Vines cafe.

Archived