Need advice for an Aft balcony room

wadecruiser

Hello All,

We are looking to book a cruise from San Juan to Southern Caribbean in June 09. I have talked to people about an aft balcony and was wondering if anyone had pictures. We were told that the balconys are bigger and that you must book those rooms on the phone not online. Does anyone know if this is true? Any other advice for these cabins would be appreciated. :D

It may be easier to call and see what aft balcony cabins are availale and then work on your decision. Once you have narrowed down a cabin then search for photos. I hope this helps. You can book any available cabin on line but some sites only list a few in each category, therefore calling would be a better option.

I called a PVP to book our next aft on the Valor. These do get snatched up quickly, though. Mind you I booked this cabin last December! And now CCL is changing the afts to a 8G on some ships, at a higher cost. By the way, this will be our second aft, and can't wait until our cruise in April.;)

I booked an Aft online, no prob. Leaving in days so no pics yet

I booked an aft balcony online, too and didn't have any problems. There were only 2 available when I did it, but it I did it. Got the confirmation in the mail just today. I only *wish* I was crusing in a matter of days! I'm many, many, MANY days out. lol

They haven't changed out their pricing on all their ships yet. I know the Liberty has changed as well as the Valor. Not sure what others. If they"ve changed the pricing it is easy to see on line now because only afts come up when you pick an 8G.

We have a regular aft on the Glory and it's an 8G. I don't think RCI has figured out that the aft balconies are so much better yet. We have a D1corner aft on the Radiance reserved with an XLarge balcony (even bigger than the other afts) and it's still priced the same as the side D1s. Shhhhh....don't tell!;)

Archived