? about computers in Explorations Cafe

chiccruiser

Are the computers for email and internet surfing only or do they have software, such as Microsoft Office on them?

I don't want to drag my laptop and have no reason to check email, but I do have a project I'm working on that requires WORD and EXCEL. It's personal, not work related. I'd like to work on it during slow times. My husband goes to bed fairly early and I'm a night owl.

I'll bring my laptop if I have to, but I'd rather just bring a flash drive :)

Are the computers for email and internet surfing only or do they have software, such as Microsoft Office on them?

I don't want to drag my laptop and have no reason to check email, but I do have a project I'm working on that requires WORD and EXCEL. It's personal, not work related. I'd like to work on it during slow times. My husband goes to bed fairly early and I'm a night owl.

I'll bring my laptop if I have to, but I'd rather just bring a flash drive :)

If you want to work on this, bring your laptop. The computers they have set up have very restricted options as to what programs are available. WORD and EXCEL don't ring any bells here.

Guess that answers my question. This is why I love CC. If I hadn't been able to ask you guys, I would have :eek: assumed they had Office and that I could use my flash drive. Boy would I have been disappointed. I'm in the final phases of editing a novel and really want to work on it. Thanks again :D

Archived