Norwegian Newbie Needs Help!

LG61

Planning Alaskan trip for June (Begins and ends in Seattle) and need to book 4 balcony cabins one which has to accommodate three people. Would love to hear what the best cabins are and why.

Thanks!

You should check into the Garden Villa! Port side is 14500. I just stayed in it and it was awesome!

It has three cabins in the villa that are individual cabins... so that would be three of your cabins. I am sure you could ask for cots... I know the master has plenty of room for a cot. Not sure how many they allow in teh cabin though. Maybe book one balcony in addition... It can be cost effective with the extra passenger rates. I would check into it right away if I was you. The third through six passengers are very inexpensive.

This would be like having your own living room, dinning room, outdoor dinning room, outdoor patio, private hot tub, private sauna, and private sun deck.

These cabins are not like sharing a room with someone at all!

If you'd like a little more room for three people, you may want to try a mini-suite. They are not usually much more than the BA balcony. The mini-suite accommodated my two Aunts and cousin very well on our recent Alaskan cruise. I also agree that if anyone gets sea sick, midship is the best area for them.

Archived