11a - 35ish minutes on a gazelle

1230p - 2 small potatoes, handful of cheese, 4 eggs, chicken breast, salsa

345p - 1/3 cup rice, 2/3 cup mixed veggies, 6oz of tilapia

530p - small handful pecans

645p - 1/3 cup rice, 2/3 cup mixed veggies, 6oz of tilapia

745p - small handful pecans

9p - 1/3 cup rice, 2/3 cup mixed veggies, 6 oz tilapia

1130p - 4 eggs, 4 slices turkey bacon

Must be doing something right, weight is still coming off fairly well, although my arms and chest are def getting smaller. SO while im getting thinner, technically, my body composition isnt the way I want it to be. I constantly want to lift like I was over the last year and do no cardio, but I keep telling myself I have to do this to get rid of every ounce of fat I can so I can get this surgery in 2010. Then I can work on getting my muscle mass back to fill it out.

Hi Odoyal....I've got a theoretical question or two for you....I posted it on my regular "Need a buddy..." thread page 48, post #946. It involves a question I have regarding quantity of food, volume of food, calories, and plateaus. Rather than repost it, I wanted to ask if you would jump over there, pay us a visit, and give me your thoughts. I've had two 5 week plateaus since starting on June 3rd. I switched to an entirely different menu that worked for me years back. Now I am dropping weight regularly and quickly (for me). It is raising some questions in my mind. I hope I worded the questions clearly enough. Please add your thoughts if you have the chance. I'd appreciate it.

Salsa

Yeah i got a lot of stuff going on. I've decided to go back to my old gym...i lasted 6 weeks at this one and all my motivation is just gone. Plus ive got a couple nagging injuries that are completely limiting my ability to do cardio.

I went on a binge eating spree this week and i refuse to evn look at the scale. Id pst what i ate but youd get sick looking at it lol.

Hopefully ill have my crap back together by tuesday or wednesdat..i got a dr appointment on monday..im a typical male and have put off going to dr for waaaay to long..i worked through the pain longer than i should have and hope i didnt do anything thats going to require surgery..ill update you on it when i can.

Archived