Question on All inclusive @ Mr. Sanchos

lub2cruise

Thank you for your review on Mr. Sanchos Beach. This report sort of helped me determine (I'm in the thinking:rolleyes:mode) which beach to go to, with a short amount of time (cruise ship).

I understand Paradise Beach is a good one, but if anyone would like to recommend another beach in Cozumel (has FREE entry) other than Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach, I would like to know about them.

brneyes

We just got back from Mr. Sanchos and for the most part it was Awsome. We booked through Carrie and got the All-Inclusive. Our waiter was great, and made sure were will taken care of. The atmosphere was laid back not too many people and the music was not to loud.

When we arrived (by taxi $15 each way) they had reserved for us 2 beach chairs, and a patio table (with umbrella) and 4 chairs to eat and drink at if we chose to.

All the drinks we wanted including Beers,Daquiries,Hard Liquor, Coke (from a can) and even bottles of water were avalaible.

The food was very good we ordered a starter of Nachos with fresh Salsa and some Fresh Guacomole followed by some fajitas and quesidillas. The whole menu was at our disposal, my son even got a Hot-Dog with Fries.

The beach itself was mediocre, the sand was composed of large grains and the entrance to the ocean was filled with large rocks, once you got passed the rocks it was not too bad.

ATV, jetski, horse back riding, and massages were all avaiable at additional costs.

Hope this helps ...

Cheers

Your right its a great place, I didn't notice the rocks though...

We were there on 2/3 and loved the AI (40.00 through Carrie) We had 2 loungers, a table with 4 chairs and an umbrella as well. Weather was amazing and VERY hot.

Hours of operation were 10-6 ship time (9a-5p island time). We arrived at 1030 and left by 330. There was a good crowd there.

We really enjoyed the day and felt we definitely got our moneys worth. Our waiter was excellent and took very good care of us. We had a need for nothing as he was on top of everything for us. Drinks were plentifull and the food excellent. We were also sure to be very generous with him and it definitely showed by his actions. If you book through Carrie, be sure to bring the reciept showing you paid in advance though as when we arrived, they said they were not paid by Carrie and would have to verify it before we would be served. 2 minutes later all was clear.

We are definitely doing it again in 3 weeks when we return. It was an excellent day.

I sure do miss Cozumel.......

We were there on 2/3 and loved the AI (40.00 through Carrie) We had 2 loungers, a table with 4 chairs and an umbrella as well. Weather was amazing and VERY hot.

Hours of operation were 10-6 ship time (9a-5p island time). We arrived at 1030 and left by 330. There was a good crowd there.

We really enjoyed the day and felt we definitely got our moneys worth. Our waiter was excellent and took very good care of us. We had a need for nothing as he was on top of everything for us. Drinks were plentifull and the food excellent. We were also sure to be very generous with him and it definitely showed by his actions. If you book through Carrie, be sure to bring the reciept showing you paid in advance though as when we arrived, they said they were not paid by Carrie and would have to verify it before we would be served. 2 minutes later all was clear.

We are definitely doing it again in 3 weeks when we return. It was an excellent day.

I sure do miss Cozumel.......

Thanks for the review. We will be there in 2 1/2 weeks with the AI through Carrie. Which waiter did you have?

Thanks for the review. We will be there in 2 1/2 weeks with the AI through Carrie. Which waiter did you have?

I do not recall the waiters name we had, but they all seem to go out of there way to serve you. In the 5 beaches that we visited service was great at all of them.

Has anyone done the cooking class lately? We are interested in that, more so than the all-inclusive portion. We are not drinkers, and just don't see a point in paying to drink. Thanks for any help!

I did not do the class, but there was a couple doing it the day I visited and seemed to enjoy it. It is more of a personalized (smaller group) class than playa mia.

Thank you for your review on Mr. Sanchos Beach. This report sort of helped me determine (I'm in the thinking:rolleyes:mode) which beach to go to, with a short amount of time (cruise ship).

I understand Paradise Beach is a good one, but if anyone would like to recommend another beach in Cozumel (has FREE entry) other than Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach, I would like to know about them.

brneyes

We are trying Playa Palancar, a little farther away then the others, but I hear the sand is softer and its a free beach with a restaurant and activities for purchase.

Has anyone done the cooking class lately? We are interested in that, more so than the all-inclusive portion. We are not drinkers, and just don't see a point in paying to drink. Thanks for any help!

My daughter and I did the class in December and it was great. We were the only two people and really did a lot of cooking. If you look at the cooking class tab on the tourcozumeldotnet website, that's us!

There's a link to my pictures in my signature under the Carnival Destiny. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

My daughter and I did the class in December and it was great. We were the only two people and really did a lot of cooking. If you look at the cooking class tab on the tourcozumeldotnet website, that's us!

There's a link to my pictures in my signature under the Carnival Destiny. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

What did you cook, I seen a couple doing the class but wasn't sure what they were making?

What did you cook, I seen a couple doing the class but wasn't sure what they were making?

When my friends did it

they made chili rellenos , black bean salsa, guacamole

mexican red rice and frijoles refritos

they wore chef cooking hats and also got a drink with it

there are pictures of everything in my photo link

check out Cozumel Mr Sanchos

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2696164790100864652GoXFkr?vhost=good-times

When my friends did it

they made chili rellenos , black bean salsa, guacamole

mexican red rice and frijoles refritos

they wore chef cooking hats and also got a drink with it

there are pictures of everything in my photo link

check out Cozumel Mr Sanchos

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2696164790100864652GoXFkr?vhost=good-times

Food sounds great, great pictures thanks.

We booked through Carrie for the all inclusive at $40 a person the first week of February. When we got there we showed them our confirmation we had gotten from Carrie. They put wrist bands on us and introduced us to our waiter. He took us to our lounge chairs and table with umbrella and took our drink order. A couple of minutes later he comes back and tells us he cant serve us our drinks until they can confirm that Carrie has paid them for our reservation and that it would take 30 minutes. Needless to say this wasnt how we wanted to start our day at the beach...it was still morning so it wasn't to hot on the beach but we would like to have had our drinks. About 20 minutes later our server came back down with our drinks and it didn't take us long to put that behind us and enjoy our day. The service and drinks were very good and the food was good but not great. The beach was nice. We didn't swim or snorkle....it didn't appear it would be a great place for snorkling but good for swimming. The beach never seemed overly crowded. If your just looking for a beach to relax on and drink I would recommend it.

We booked through Carrie for the all inclusive at $40 a person the first week of February. When we got there we showed them our confirmation we had gotten from Carrie. They put wrist bands on us and introduced us to our waiter. He took us to our lounge chairs and table with umbrella and took our drink order. A couple of minutes later he comes back and tells us he cant serve us our drinks until they can confirm that Carrie has paid them for our reservation and that it would take 30 minutes. Needless to say this wasnt how we wanted to start our day at the beach...it was still morning so it wasn't to hot on the beach but we would like to have had our drinks. About 20 minutes later our server came back down with our drinks and it didn't take us long to put that behind us and enjoy our day. The service and drinks were very good and the food was good but not great. The beach was nice. We didn't swim or snorkle....it didn't appear it would be a great place for snorkling but good for swimming. The beach never seemed overly crowded. If your just looking for a beach to relax on and drink I would recommend it.

Wedid this excursion as well (1/31), handed our confirmation got the braclets and our drinks were served within minutes. You may want to send her a note about your day to insure others there is no delay. Glad it all turned out well for you.

This year dad is staying home (taking care of my mom--I love that man). Since I am used to traveling with my hubby, do you think Mr. Sanchos would be good for my son and me? I don't think the all inclusive would be cost effective for us. I am considering horseback riding or ATV. Is there an age minimum for the ATV. We might even try the cooking. Any other suggestions welcome.

This year dad is staying home (taking care of my mom--I love that man). Since I am used to traveling with my hubby, do you think Mr. Sanchos would be good for my son and me? I don't think the all inclusive would be cost effective for us. I am considering horseback riding or ATV. Is there an age minimum for the ATV. We might even try the cooking. Any other suggestions welcome.

You did not mention your sons age, but it should give you both things that you can do. I think the cooking class needs to be pre booked, but not 100% sure on that.

Yup, you have to book the cooking beforehand with Carrie at tourcozumel dot net. I did this with my 19 year old daughter in December and it was a blast. If you go to Carrie's website, that's us in the cooking excursion pics!

Hey everyone! Just emailed Carrie- me and my boyfriend will be there 3/11 to celebrate my 21st birthday! I am def. doing all inclusive! Anyone have a list of cocktails they serve? Any mojhitos? Also anyone know the prices for massages? Thanks so much!

Sydney

Archived