Spirit 9 Day Embarkation Time?????

gallivanter

I was wondering if any knows what time embarkation begins for the 11/5 Spirit... NCL just told me that it will begin at 3PM, however, I have read where they began boarding the 5 day cruise (8PM Sailing) at 1PM........ We were planning on getting there early, but really don't want to sit around the terminal for a few hours waiting... I'm guessing that it will be around 12:30 or 1 since the ships morning arrival is 7AM and that the subsequent 5 day cruise will not begin embarkation until 4PM since we arrive back at noon :) .... I'm not going to miss waking up at 6AM the day we arrive!

I'm booked on the 11/19 9 day Spirit and my docs say boarding begins at 4:00 p.m. (we sail at 7:00), however, I also read here that on the past Spirit sailing, people actually started boarding around noon. I'm planning to arrive between 1-2 and hopefully will be able to get on without much waiting - and hopefully will beat the rush!

Archived