tour suggestions????

Loralu

:) Arriving in Bermuda on Wed 10/29 at 8am - until 5pm on Friday..............Docked at Kings Wharf

I would like to do some kind of Island tour the first day - but don't know what tour company to go with??? any suggestions?

Also - Mom and I both have trouble walking for any lengh of time - so not looking for walking tours - or anything to physical.

Any suggestions would be welcome... thank you:D

:) Arriving in Bermuda on Wed 10/29 at 8am - until 5pm on Friday..............Docked at Kings Wharf

I would like to do some kind of Island tour the first day - but don't know what tour company to go with??? any suggestions?

Also - Mom and I both have trouble walking for any lengh of time - so not looking for walking tours - or anything to physical.

Any suggestions would be welcome... thank you:D

Here's a thread I have saved with some tour information. Hope it helps. Enjoy your cruise! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=759549

We did an island tour with VIP Taxi a few years ago...The mans name was Lloyd and he was great. His van was clean, he was patient, funny and a gentlmen and we saw every inch of Bermuda at our own pace.

You can also search for tours using www.bermudayp.com

When the site comes up, In the search box, key in Taxi tours and it will bring up all of them that are available. The site is a great site for everything you need, it is the yellow pages of Bermuda and we have found alot of good information using it.

Have a great cruise. We will be in Bermuda on Oct. 18-23 on the Explorer. We try to go to Bermuda every year at the end of the season. It is a great destination.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived