Electronic Docs/Luggage Tags

jgh1204

We booked 2 cabins and apparently I chose electronic docs on 1. The other we got the paper docs with the luggage tags.

What about the luggage tags for the other cabin? I have looked on the Carnival site and I cannot see where to print the tags.

THanks,

We booked 2 cabins and apparently I chose electronic docs on 1. The other we got the paper docs with the luggage tags.

What about the luggage tags for the other cabin? I have looked on the Carnival site and I cannot see where to print the tags.

THanks,

On the Carnival site go to My Documents and on PG.7 They are there to print.

Also after printing them you can either laminate them or use packing tape on them after folding to make them more secure.

Log-in, MY CRUISE, MY RESERVATION, MY DOCUMENTS - should be the final page. You can print individually as many as needed or select the number to print on the print menu. I print them in color - I'm not sure if there are color zones for the luggage delivery or not. ken

• 4 weeks later...

:confused:

Found my problem. Docs viewer does not work with Firefox.

How did you figure this out and what did you do? I seem to be having the same problem, I can't get past the fun pass. I have printed it twice and it doesn't take me to the screen for luggage tags

How did you figure this out and what did you do? I seem to be having the same problem, I can't get past the fun pass. I have printed it twice and it doesn't take me to the screen for luggage tags

I figured it out last year after spending 30 minutes on the phone with Carnival:(

Try using Internet Explorer, that works for me.

You'll need to use Internet Explorer (or if you're a staunch FireFox user, like I am, download the IE Tab add-on!).

Log into your account, and open your documents. The luggage tags are on the last page. Just print however many you need, and you'll be set :)

Archived