Adding B2B

MarinerBride

No benefits that I know of with RCI. It's very simple. Call your TA and have her add the other cruise. Make SURE she cross-references your two bookings so that you'll be at the same dining table for both cruises. Sometimes RCI does drop the ball on this, but still have her request it.

She can also see if your same cabin is available for both segments so you don't have to change cabins unless you want to. If you do decide to change cabins, your cabin steward will help you move your things. Congrats on your first back-2-back!

Thanks - it's still just a thought right now. I'm not sure if we can afford it for sure. Sadly, the 3-night is more expensive than the 4-night ($110 more per person), so it would end up being a lot to add it on. We could potentially do an interior cabin on the first part, then move to our SOV on the second part.

Also, I booked the cruise online, so I'm guessing that if I did add it on, I would just call RCI directly.

Thanks - it's still just a thought right now. I'm not sure if we can afford it for sure. Sadly, the 3-night is more expensive than the 4-night ($110 more per person), so it would end up being a lot to add it on. We could potentially do an interior cabin on the first part, then move to our SOV on the second part.

Also, I booked the cruise online, so I'm guessing that if I did add it on, I would just call RCI directly.

When you call ask for the back to back desk. They can assist you in putting it together.

Archived