Mr Barbados - Harrison's Cave/Bathesheba/Crane Beach

queenL

I would like to visit all three places when we arrive in Barbados. Would it be cheaper to hire a cab for a couple hours (If so how much do you think it would cost) or to try and find an all-inclusive excursion?

These are some of the places we would also like to visit. We are traveling with large group. On past cruises we alway just get off the ship and hire a bus for the day. We could have as few as 15 people or as many as 30. Will we be able to get a large bus for the day without booking it in advance?

Thanks,

Harrison’s Cave, Bathsheba and Crane Beach

Well, that itinerary is more than a couple of hours. It’s closer to five of six hours depending on how long it takes at each attraction.

Taxi rate are about US$22/hr for up to four in the cab so it could be US$132+tip for a six hour excursion.

We always prefer a taxi tour as you have total freedom and your driver is your guide. A wonderful way to see the island.

As an alternative, Glory Tours goes to a number of these places, but only on select days. I noticed that Crane was one of them.

I would contact Glory and see what they can do.

Please find their site HERE.

Sarah also offers custom-made tours that may appeal to you. A compromise tour that excludes Crane would be much cheaper than a taxi tour

A large group tour to the same spots…….

Mary, I suggest that you contact Johnson’s Tours. They have a number of busses that may be able to accommodate your group. They do a fine job on tours and I believe their drivers/tour guides are first-class.

Please find their site HERE.

Securing a bus without reservations may be a problem, so I encourage you to make prior arrangements.

My best wishes to you both for a wonderful time on the island. :)

Archived